Presently I can't think of what else needs to be done to this but transfer the views to the finished sheets.
Overall you could say I sharpened up the detail that wasn't clear onscreen in addition to tightening up the overall look into something still recognizable yet scaled more credibly. The only real additions I made that weren't seen onscreen are a number of service access panels and the impulse drive at the aft end.
The onscreen version had something of a small sensor dish hanging out the front end. I thought it looked silly although I did play around with a few different dish like appendages. In the end I went with something that could be taken as some sort of sensor apparatus with the notion that this could be something that was interchangeable and could be swapped out with different pieces of equipment depending on the mission profile.