View Single Post
Old July 11 2011, 11:03 AM   #3784
Jax
Admiral

Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

Wenger still trying to hold onto Fabregas and Nasri, if they both leave I feel Arsenal could drop out the top 4. IMO I'd sell Fabregas for around 32 million + Bojan and a 2 year loan option for that youngster Thiago Alcantara. As for Nasri I would say to him right sign a 1 year extenstion and you can leave next summer for 15 million clause in contract and we will raise your wages for this season. I would then move Nasri into Fabregas former central position.

Other buys Juan Mata for the left wing would be great and they could sell Arshavin. Buy that wizz kid from saints as backup for Walcott who really needs to play more central this season anyway (RVP/Bojan can play wide role at times like Nasri). Enrique from Newcastle would be a cheap solid buy for the LB role and for Cahill 15 million plus Ramsey loan (loan worked great for Wilshere when he was there). I was also surprised Wenger didn't make Given part of the Clichy deal with Man City.

Sell the likes of Almunia, Fabianski, Mannone, Squillaci, Vela, Denilson, Bendtner, Traore, Fabregas, Arshavin + some youth and then loan out some too for the funds.
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is online now   Reply With Quote