View Single Post
Old July 9 2011, 09:02 PM   #14
Kuvah'magh
Cadet

Re: Questions for Bring Back Janeway Panel

Hi Kirsten,
Thanks for giving us this forum. Was so looking forward to getting to ShoreLeave this year but last minute changes in life will not allow me to attend.
Here are my questions

1) If you are given the go ahead to bring Janeway back would you envision a scenario where she comes back but a changed person?
One of the things of course that was shown on screen was when Q offered Picard the chance to change who he was. He took the chance to see who he was had he made other choices. And there is of course the side of affects of being assimilated and such.

2) Any thoughts on that aspect of things as it relates to elimination of the borg?

3) I like my fellow treklit fans am also concerned about the characters that have developed so much as a result of this tragedy would be rendered moot. Have you given though to this how to make her sacrifice still meaningful?

4) If I were writing star trek I would love to see a epic length Janeway solo book of self discovery and Adventure to bring her back to the land the living. Any thoughts on something like that?

Thanks Again for allowing this forum. I look forward to watching the panel

Last edited by Kuvah'magh; July 9 2011 at 09:12 PM.
Kuvah'magh is offline   Reply With Quote