Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old June 29 2011, 01:48 PM   #316
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Re: Mass Effect 3

Reverend wrote: View Post
Still, as the article points out there are a few notable cases of talent from the first two games not returning which has me a little worried. Mostly I think people are afraid that Bioware may be put under the same kind of pressure from EA that made them put out DA2 seemingly two thirds done. The feeling I've seen around the interwebs is that the EA suits may be of the opinion that since ME2 was such a big seller, they needn't spend as much on ME3 as they'll have a significant number of guaranteed sales from established fans.

Personally I doubt it, but the third instalment in any trilogy can be a tricky one...
Actually, the president of EA stated that Mass Effect is one of his favorite franchises and they pushed back ME3 to give it as much polish as possible. This was IIRC after the EA press conference on the first day of GameTrailers.com/Spike TV E3 coverage.