View Single Post
Old June 27 2011, 02:43 AM   #344
Jetfire

Re: Green Lantern: Grading, Review, Discuss, Tracking, Sequel?

Gaith wrote: View Post
Kestrel wrote: View Post
Gaith wrote: View Post
Well, I would have taken this girl... As "Hannah Jordan", with a suit not entirely unlike this...

And given her a love interest, pictured below, who, at a Halloween party, wears this...
Is your solution to everything "needs more lipstick lesbians"?
And "shit blowing up." Don't forget "shit blowing up."

But, look. I live with a lipstick lesbian I love like a sister. She's smart, kind, funny, an all-around good person, and when she falls in love, she falls for other women. She also likes action/adventure movies, and I know for a fact that she'd be interested in a good genre movie with a girl-girl romance.

Now, just once, I'd like to see her goodness and love honored by Hollywood in a big, fun movie where lots of shit blows up.

Are we wrong, sir?
No...but you are wrong and I don't believe a damn thing you say for one moment...if a relationship happens in a film...it needs to happen naturally and not forced...which is how most Hollywood relations happen(Forced). "Lesbian" doesn't mean "butch, "Lipstick" or "whatever" it is two gender female falling in love...not for exploitative reasons...but love...like real life...which you seem to have zero grasp of.