View Single Post
Old June 25 2011, 11:54 AM   #17
Reverend
Rear Admiral

Re: Ron Thornton Interview

^Not that I doubt it or anything but it seems a little odd that they'd use fanmade assets like that, especially since they reportedly had access to the show's actual lightwave meshes.

While I seriously doubt an old backed up copy of the game will ever surface (though I live in hope) I can't help but wonder what happened to all the live action raw footage they shot for the FMVs. It can't have all been handed over to Sierra could it? Surely WB and/or Babylonian Productions had a copy?

Triple-F wrote: View Post
Typical. Starring me right in the face and can’t see it for looking at it. Changed it now. Cheers.

Don’t know if you’ve ever seen this, but it holds old AOL transcripts (first mention of NASA and Starfury) and some very early and short vids. Some dead or not built links though.

http://www.babylon5fans.com/drazixmas.html
I hadn't see that one before, no. I doubt it's still there but until at least a few years ago the Sci-fi Channel's website still had the old page left over from LotR. Aside from the usual blurbs and publicity shots it had little meta-story video clips of the crew members being interviewed by ISN. This was WAY before webisodes became relatively commonplace.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote