View Single Post
Old June 15 2011, 02:38 AM   #7
Valin
Rear Admiral

Re: New podcast devoted to Trek lit

Nick M wrote: View Post
Hi all,

I am very excited to announce a new podcast devoted to the world of Trek lit (and more) starting Sunday, June 19, 9 am EST. We already have some interviews scheduled with some about a half dozen very prominent Trek authors, and I sincerely hope to line up more in the future. If you get the chance, please tune in! I think you'll enjoy!

"G&T Press Release

Trek Lit and Sci-Fi Fans…Exciting News!

Cerberus Films, the studio responsible for the upcoming “Star Trek: Reunion,” proudly announced today a fun new way to begin your Sunday mornings. Start the day with a new internet TV broadcast — The G&T Show — going live at 9 a.m. EST (1400 GMT), Sunday, June 19, 2011, at http://www.livestream.com/cerberusfilms with a duo that will keep you entertained and wanting more. [Bios and schedule included at end of release.]

Each week, hear the latest Trek Lit and Sci-Fi news and hear interviews with Trek lit and comic book authors. If you are a fan of Star Trek, science fiction and discussions of events around our world, and beyond, tune in for this provocative, entertaining and seat-of-your-pants talk show.

For more information about The G&T show contact: film@cerberusfilms.co.uk and stay tuned to the twitter accounts of @Cerberusfilms, @TerilynnS and @Gettysburg7 for up to date news on this exciting new show.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

BTW, why does he call himself Gettysburg7? I'm a bit of a Civil War buff, so I'm curious.