View Single Post
Old June 13 2011, 06:49 AM   #35
Santa Claus
Believe

Send a message via ICQ to Santa Claus Send a message via AIM to Santa Claus Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Santa Claus Send a message via Yahoo to Santa Claus
Re: What Hath Netflix Wrought?!

Star Wolf wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Mr. Adventure wrote: View Post
Yuck, I just checked it out and it seems pretty awful. It seems like they went overboard on trying to make a fancy visual experience.
It's like they said "we need new bathwater, let's throw this stuff out!" and someone replied, "what about the baby in the bathtub?!" to which they answered, "doesn't matter! We need new bathwater!"

EDIT: Sort of like iTunes, there's a "Browse DVD's" in tiny print at the bottom that lets you get back to the older style page.
Yep, except right now, there's no "classic" option. This is it. Quite frankly, it's nearly unusable for me.

According to a recent post on their blog there is a plug in for Chrome which redirects you to the old layout.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bfpo?hl=en-US#
Yep. It works, too. I use Firefox, but switch to Chrome so I can access Netflix, which goes to show Netflix could solve this problem in 5 seconds if they really wanted to do so.
❄ A Joyful Holiday Season to You All! ❄

Santa Claus is online now   Reply With Quote