View Single Post
Old May 25 2011, 10:33 PM   #45
George Bailey
The Revd's Oldman

View George Bailey's Twitter Profile
Re: BBC Original British Drama

Zion Ravescene wrote: View Post
I just want to say that The Shadow Line is one of my favourite shows on right now. Great cast throughout, especially Rafe Spall and Stephen Rea, and the always excellent Eccles. Great plot that keeps you on your toes constantly, which I like very much. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

I also caught The Field of Blood which was a surprising gem with another great cast (hello to David Morrissey) and interesting plot. Also saw (and liked) Exile earlier too - John Simm, Jim Broadbent and Olivia Colman all on fine form.

Did anyone see United, the dramatisation of the 1958 Munich air crash? I liked that programme too, although I thought Dougray Scott's portrayal of Matt Busby seemed a little... strange.

Overall, between these shows and an enjoyable series of Doctor Who, this is proving to be quite a fascinating season of programmes. Bring on Torchwood!
There's been a lot of chances to say hello to Auntie David lately. He's in Blitz, too.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
George Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote