View Single Post
Old May 15 2011, 10:57 PM   #1418
Robert Simmons
Commander

View Robert Simmons's Twitter Profile
Re: Whatever happened to Starship Exeter?

Dennis wrote: View Post
I don't like Fuddruckers as much as I used to. There's just something...I dunno, unpleasant about their burgers.

Very fond of Five Guys, though.
Dennis, i remembered your mention of this and decided to try this place. They didn't have one here in Dec. I just noticed one that opened here about a month ago near the Wal Mart where we live. About the same price, cooked on large flat hot surface and not char grilled over an open flame. Makes for a juicier burger. Liked the Cajun fries. Nice simple decor. Clean but crowded which makes me wonder if this is what you were alluding to? The music was a tad loud. I don't remember the last time I saw so many people working an assembly line behind a hamburger prep area.

Overall a okay place. Everything looked fresh as you would hope for. I liked the sacks of potatos stored right out in the dining area as part of the signiature diining atmosphere. Interesting touch.
Don't lie. We all hate it when it is done to us. It destroys trust, it divides, it destroys what could be achieved greater at the price of what is achieved in the short term. It's not worth it and it hurts us all collectively.
Robert Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote