View Single Post
Old May 14 2011, 03:21 PM   #42
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral

View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: Once More, With Feeling: my big Buffy/Angel canon rewatch/reread/r

saturn5 wrote: View Post
Shame we never got to see Chris Epps and Eric again although they do pop up in the Sunnydale High Yearbook (and fanfic dedicited to saving the scoobs). I think we have to accept the Hellmouth genius effect for Daryl, Willow, Ted, Warren etc. Here we also have CC showing her attraction to Xander.
What strikes me about this ep is actually Angel's tan jacket. Boy it's terrible, glad we never see it again.

Here's my review of the ep;
http://boards.theforce.net/science_f...48/30387200/p1
I remember your rewatch thread on this forum last year. You seem to like this episode a lot more than I do. You're right that the episode at least does subvert the expectations by having the two boys do it for Darryl rather than to make themselves a sex toy, though that's more of Chris' motivation... I get the impression that it was just an excuse for Eric and that he was mostly doing it because he was having fun.

I didn't notice the Sunnydale highschool yearbook pic... Thanks for the info. I hope that Eric really did go into therapy, it's disturbing if they just let an attempted murderer go free and continue to go to school like a normal kid.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote