View Single Post
Old May 11 2011, 06:48 PM   #14
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Re: What new FX/editing do you want to see in the STNG-R?

BillJ wrote: View Post
RAMA wrote: View Post

19. Heart of Glory: Vorcha cruiser instead of the old K'Tinga. What a disappointment that was.

22. SKin of Evil: That awful, awful Armus creature. ugh
If they screw around with either of these they can cross me off the list of potential buyers. The point is to make it acceptable to view on a 1080p display not to reinvent the wheel.
If you look carefully, most of my changes are things they are going to have to do anyway, not much I suggest is additional. its all part of theregular workload. Examples: Orbital ship shots...as easy as doing a needed new effect, just changes the orientation. Armus, the design sucks, there is no way around it. The re-creators have the luxury of going to Probert's original creature design on paper to re-create it digitally. A ship is going to have to appear on the viewscreen for the Klingons...its as easy as inserting whatever ship they wish...in this case it makes far more sense in-universe to have a modern Klingon ship instead of a 100 yr old cruiser. Notice I resisted saying Negh'var!

RAMA

Last edited by RAMA; May 12 2011 at 01:51 AM.
RAMA is offline   Reply With Quote