View Single Post
Old May 5 2011, 10:31 PM   #865
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

Re: Your latest purchases, cont.

Yay! I actually bought myself something. It's been about 5 months since I bought myself any new clothes. I went out today and hit the Coldwater Creek sale, and picked myself up this ruched top--in bright purple, no less. It was a bit of stretch for me, as I usually get everything in blue, but I decided to branch out a little. I love it!

It's slightly darker than in the picture.

I also picked up bright pink canvas bag for my mother in law. She'll be 86 in a few weeks, and is forever having a hard time finding keys and credit cards because she crams so much stuff into little, cheap wicker handbags. I thought a slightly bigger, lightweight bag (and washable) might be nice. I also picked up a nice, leather slim pouch (in pink) for her bag, that she can put her money and cards in. She will probably hate it, as it's from ME, her fat, ugly daughter in law. But what the hell. It's Mother's Day and I've picked out every gift she's gotten on Mother's Day for the past 7 years. I'll just tell her hubby picked it out; then maybe she'll like it.

Last edited by auntiehill; May 5 2011 at 10:41 PM.
auntiehill is offline   Reply With Quote