Old April 23 2011, 10:38 PM   #690
Canadave
Vice Admiral

View Canadave's Twitter Profile
Re: Minecraft

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
Cutter John wrote: View Post
TheGodBen wrote: View Post
I read a suggestion that this could be an unintended consequence of the pathfinding fix for dogs that allows them to walk through doors, so now monsters can find a path to your bed too. It's plausible, but surely mobs can only find a path through a door when it's open.
A possibility. Though I wish they'd fix it. I'm getting damn sick of havign to redesign my rooms. I think I finally made my mineshaft room safe by moving the bed away from the wall and enlarging the space. I guess all I can do to make my treehouse safe is to enclose my lovely balcony in glass.

I have to confess I'm getting annoyed with this latest update. Mobs in my bedroom, custom textures are glitched, my dog is stuck, and I've yet to see any sign of this weather they made such a big deal about.
I've seen it rain several times on the server, even though our main area is right by a desert.
I've seen rain twice on the server in a few hours of game time, yet I've never seen Cutter. Thus, I am forced to conclude that he does not exist.