View Single Post
Old April 23 2011, 07:30 PM   #536
creek_chub
Lieutenant Commander

Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Hello! To be honest, the only Star Trek I've ever really been familiar with was TOS, and even that wasn't something I'd call an "interest" (when I was a kid my parents would watch the reruns and I'd half-watch while playing with my Barbies, lol.) However, my interest was definitely piqued by the recent movie (which I loved, btw) as well as the recent gift of the first season of TOS that I gave my dad, since he tends to wait to watch them until he can watch them with me. Well, dad and I were enjoying TOS so much, I began looking for reruns of TNG to tell him to look for, since he watched the series faithfully during its run. It was during this search of showtimes that I stumbled across an Enterprise marathon on the SyFy channel. Well, after just a few minutes, I was hooked. I wasn't even sure what was going on (I discovered later it had to do with other Vulcans finding out that T'Pol had picked up the disease from the forced mindmeld) but the characters intrigued the heck out of me and I kept watching.

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so I don't have much to contribute, but I like reading through the threads around here.

A little about me, I have a degree in English Literature with a minor in Lingustics and a minor in Anthroplogy. I'm currently back in school to get my certification to teach (high school.) I'm married and am the proud mommy of an adorable chihuahua. I look forward to being a part of this board.
creek_chub is offline   Reply With Quote