View Single Post
Old April 22 2011, 04:37 PM   #346
havoc92
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to havoc92
Re: NCC-1701 USS Enterprise Deck by Deck - WIP

Still plowing through. Been mostly digging through data on props from the trek auctions today. Got some actual
dimensions rather than estimated ones for the mid level displays. Here's the problem I'm having at the moment..

I was going by the Micmasters plans for the consoles and found a few problems with the engineering console when I
started putting the colors to the buttons. Turns out, he didn't just screw up one button. The Engineering subsystem
checkout station is the one I'm working on at the moment. Yeah, no idea either; but,.. Its the one in my earlier images
that has the overhead showing "condition alert". Anyway, you can see the glaring difference between what Mcmasters
apparently made up vs..

.. this ultimately is what I'm going with. Working the color chart now to get the buttons colored up; but, this should be
done. Had the panel set into the console figuring I was good earlier and went shopping the colors and totally redid the
layout. A tad ticked; but, might actually have to write my own reference series for this bucket.