Thread: Lis Sladen
View Single Post
Old April 20 2011, 12:20 AM   #118
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Re: Lis Sladen

Oh man, like probably most classic Who fans, she was always my favorite, so I really don't know what to say. The strangest thing was that shes always been so youthful and energetic for a woman her age. She did an amazing job hiding her illness. I guess she just didn't want to upset the fans.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm wondering if the title of the final story last season was some sort of subtle hint from her or the showrunners? Wierd coincidence otherwise.

And yes, put me down for thinking they should show those final stories. I can't think of any actor who wouldn't want their work shown. But I don't want to see the character killed off. Liz may no longer be with us, but I'd like to hope Sarah will still be out there for a good long time, fighting the good fight.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote