View Single Post
Old April 18 2011, 11:36 PM   #16
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Re: TrekBBS Armada - The Foundry

Noname Given wrote: View Post
Dancing Doctor wrote: View Post
How does everyone feel about the Foundry missions?

Maybe I'm just a bit of a snob, but I find that persistent grammatical and spelling errors really detract from the fun and immersion of the missions. I tend to knock at least one star off for that alone.
I like it so much, I wrote one called "A Relic's Return" (link); and honestly, I used a spell checker, and proofread what I wrote, so I doubt you'll find any spelling errors (as of this posting it has 3 plays/reviews, and you need 5 to get a mission out of 'Review for Inappropriate Content' status, so if anyone's interested in trying it, and doesn't see it, you might have to "Become a Reviewer" to see it if it hasn't gotten past 5 plays on the Live server.
Hey, played your mission today. But I was disappointed... Why did it end so suddenly? Surely there was room for more content in this mission? It stopped right when it was getting interesting.
Can't judge it fairly before I play the rest of the missions as this was just the opening act clearly.
If the conclusion is as good as the setup it will get a good review by me though.

In other news, I can only recommend the Raptor trilogy. That is an outstanding mission on feature episode level.
Play it, rate it. That guy deserves being spotlighted.
Timelord Victorious is online now   Reply With Quote