^ You talked me into it.
Okay, so it's update time. Here is the very
rough form of what I'm adding based on knowlege of new releases and comments made here and in other threads. If you note anything that I've missed, PLEASE let me know. I want to present our kind mods with as few and as simple of edits as possible.
(Which has BY FAR the most edits)...
Greg Cox mentioned in a thread that he used elements established in TNG's Debtor's Planet
in the Eugenics Wars
in regard to Ralph Offenhouse. Also, he took the name "Aegis" from DC comics. (Thanks to Greg Cox
I'll go ahead and assume that Cox's portrayal of Shaun Christopher in The Rings of Time
will be consistant with what he established in Eugenics Wars
Cast No Shadows
by James Swallow will feature DS9's Elias Vaughn.
Add the "Night Whispers" reference to Ex Machina
. (Thanks to Christopher
Add Forgotten History
by Christopher Bennett. (If given a DTI subtitle also create a DTI "series" sub-section.)
Currently untitled TOS 5-year-mission story by Ward and Dilmore
-mentioned in SCE
Additions to "The Rihannsu-verse" (Thanks especially to Christopher
The "Wormhole trilogy"(?)
(Can't think of a better name. "Gateways" was already taken. "Star-gate trilogy"? Suggestions? Help!) (Thanks to Ryan123450
Ingrit Tompson from J.M. Dillard's books appears in "The Final Nexus".
- The Abode of Life by Lee Corey
- Chain of Attack by Gene DeWeese
- The Final Nexus by Gene DeWese
Diane Carey's "George Kirk" duology
- Final Frontier (used the "Rihannsu" model for the Romulans)
- Best Destiny
Consistant with "Though Hell Should Bar the Way" by Greg Cox from Enterprise Logs
Other books consistant with the "Rihannsu-verse":
- Uhura's Song by Janet Kagan (utilizes McIntyre crewman "Snarl")
- Shadow Lord by Lawrence Yep (references McIntyre's Sulu backstory)
- How Much for Just the Planet? by John M. Ford (Utililized the Klinzhai model for Klingons established in The Final Reflection)
- Dwellers in the Crucible by Margaret Wander Bonano(Utilizes Rihannsu and Klinzhai models for Romulans and Klingons)
- Strangers from the Sky by Margaret Wander Bonano (mentioned in Spock's World)
- Dreams of the Raven by Carmen Carter (Klinzhai model for Klingons)
- Music of the Spheres-- by Margaret Wander Bonano (Unpublished but readily available novel by our own Garamet that utilized the Rihannsu model for Romulans. Contact her and she'll e-mail you a copy.)
Add Debtor's Planet
for it's Eugenics War connection.
Move Indistinguishable From Magic
from "one-shots" to "TNG"
Add The Courage of Conscience
here and in "Typhon Pact".
Add "Shakedown" to PAD section.
Move A Stitch in Time
and Typhon Pact: Zero Sum Game
from "Connected" to "Secondary Core Continuity"
Add to Secondary core continuity:
Typhon Pact Rough Beasts of Empire
Typhon Pact Paths of Disharmony
Indistinguishable From Magic
Add to "connected":
"Reservoir Ferengi" from Seven Deadly Sins
by David A. McIntee
(MU) by Sarah Shaw
A Terrible Beauty
(MU) by Jim Johnson
(MU) from Seven Deadly Sins
by Britta Burdett Dennison
Seeds of Dissent
(MyU) by James Swallow
A question for the group-mind-- Should the Typhon Pact novels with DS9 characters be included in "Secondary core continity" or in connected? I don't believe that they belong in "Primary Continuity", at least not at this point.
Add titles Children of the Storm
to VOY and To Brave the Storm
to ENT. Yup, that's it.
What Judgements Come
- "Almost Tomorrow" by Dayton Ward
- "Hard News" by Kevin Dilmore
- 'The Ruins of Noble Men" by Marco Palmieri
- "The Stars Look Down" by David Mack
add to "connected":
Paths of Disharmony
"Pride: The First Peer" from Seven Deadly Sins
Add Enterprise Logs
(Thanks to Toddcam
) and Seven Deadly Sins.
: Add The Courage of Conscience
to "Typhon Pact"
, I was thinking of adding nods to The Spaceflight Chronology
, The USS Enterprise Officers Manual
, and thanks to Therin of Andor, A Summary of the Physiological Roots of Andorian Culture
. What do you guys think?
Finally, additional thanks to DevilEyes
, KingDaniel, DigificWriter, Idran