View Single Post
Old April 17 2011, 03:21 AM   #39
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral

Re: Neve Campbell: Babe of the week #16 (Apr. 2011)

Yoda wrote: View Post
You people are nuts. I didn't say stop eating. I said get on the treadmill. That's just good advice in general. It would make her healthier and make her look better. Win/win.

It's amazing how preachy some of you are while participating in these completely superficial polls
Well, I've only made two down votes, ever, and only on those times because I didn't like the actress or the character(s) she has played. You, on the other hand, routinely give women who are older than 30 a down and now, apparently, found a woman of perfectly average size to be a fatty who needs to get on a treadmill. Your comment certainly wasn't of the variety of "give some definition to your body" it was much more of one "she's fat and needs to lose weight."

I think your reputation in these threads has ruined any "credibility" you may have when it comes to your voting and the comments you make with the vote.

Yeah, these polls are superficial and when we boil down to it we're judging these women on their looks, though some base it on how well they're known, the movies they've done, their personal lives, etc. But verrrry rarely have I ever seen someone make such a bold comment about an actress' size -unless the actress is anorexically thin- ("anorexically" used to differentiate bettween a woman who purges and/or under-eats and a woman who just of the type that cannot gain weight.)

So, yeah, when you say a woman of normal size is a "down" and needs to hit a treadmill, sorry, if we think you're being a little suggestive as to her size.