Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Movies Seen in 2011

34. Paul Blart Mall Cop: C-
35. Chloe: B
36. Kung Fu Panda: B-
37. Centurion: B
38. The People I've Slept With: C

Billed as a comedy this independent film was more Hehehe funny than ROFL funny. It got a few chuckles out of me I'll say that. It was an easy film to watch while folding clothes. Concentration not needed. If your wandering based on the title I'll answer it for you. Sparse nudity, not sure why it's rating was NR.

The film is about a woman who is very sexually liberated and not a constant user of protection, nor is she on the pill. It makes her feel bloated to which her gay friend says(upon finding out the news), "Oh, cause this, this situation feels sooo much better!"

She narrows it down to men within the last 7 weeks, then narrows it again by men who she recalls didn't use a condom. The movie is about her going back to these men for a DNA sample with a subplot about her gay friend also trying to admit his feelings for his one true love.

The disappointing thing about this movie: it leaves you hanging. She finds out her baby daddy is, but we don't get told...exactly. Really not an example of where an open ending works imo.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote