View Single Post
Old April 5 2011, 05:10 AM   #534
Weyoun Ten
Lieutenant

Re: Cardassia Prime RPG

Isadorabelle wrote: View Post
Weyoun Ten wrote: View Post
Isadorabelle wrote: View Post
I'm hoping that 'Trek Gaming' is the right place for this. I have a group that I'm working to get writers for, it's called Cardassia Prime and takes place in 2370.

The group was inspired by The Never-Ending Sacrifice by Una McCormack (a great book if you like Cardassians and culture)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in it, here's the wiki. It has all the information on it. You're also welcome to PM me with questions. I'm happy to answer them.

http://cardassia-prime.wikia.com
Isadorablle,

I was looking over your Dominion RPG on Wiki and it looks interesting. Do you have any OC's that have started up a rebellion at all yet? I have an idea about that if you're interested. If you'd like, I'll join your RPG if you join the one I have in my signature and have advertised here.

~Weyoun
Bah, sorry, I forgot to watch the thread!

Some are, yeah. Actually, I think most are. Something about being the goodguys, haha.

I'll check out yours now. I've rarely played in a group that I haven't moderated. I think it'd be nice to not have those stresses for once!
Whats wrong with being a bad guy?! lol

And no worries, I didn't check this thread till I looked and saw a familiar name on the fourm I am advertising, then up popped your post and I went, "oh wait a second. I think I know who that is."

I think I might be able to make a bad guy for you who works for or within the Dominion if you give me a run down of what has happened on your RPG's Plot.

Just message me on The Front Lines RPG, and I'll answer back asap.

Weyoun Ten is offline   Reply With Quote