View Single Post
Old April 4 2011, 02:22 AM   #533
Isadorabelle
Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to Isadorabelle
Re: Cardassia Prime RPG

Weyoun Ten wrote: View Post
Isadorabelle wrote: View Post
I'm hoping that 'Trek Gaming' is the right place for this. I have a group that I'm working to get writers for, it's called Cardassia Prime and takes place in 2370.

The group was inspired by The Never-Ending Sacrifice by Una McCormack (a great book if you like Cardassians and culture)

Anyway, if anyone is interested in it, here's the wiki. It has all the information on it. You're also welcome to PM me with questions. I'm happy to answer them.

http://cardassia-prime.wikia.com
Isadorablle,

I was looking over your Dominion RPG on Wiki and it looks interesting. Do you have any OC's that have started up a rebellion at all yet? I have an idea about that if you're interested. If you'd like, I'll join your RPG if you join the one I have in my signature and have advertised here.

~Weyoun
Bah, sorry, I forgot to watch the thread!

Some are, yeah. Actually, I think most are. Something about being the goodguys, haha.

I'll check out yours now. I've rarely played in a group that I haven't moderated. I think it'd be nice to not have those stresses for once!
Isadorabelle is offline   Reply With Quote