View Single Post
Old April 3 2011, 09:08 PM   #1312
Maurice
Vice Admiral

Re: Whatever happened to Starship Exeter?

RobertBernardo wrote: View Post
DS9Sega wrote: View Post
Very interesting! I like the use of the wide-angle lens. Lighting is good. Is that a shot with the camera trucking/tracking backward as the Captain walks forward?
It's a lock-down shot with Garrovick coming down the full length of the corridor.

T'Bonz wrote: View Post
Gah. Sometimes, I hate TrekBBS. I could deal with a little of this goofing, even if it's rather off-topic and not really something that should be in the forum (and of no interest to me as a woman) but as is typical on this BBS, people have to run a topic into the damned ground. I let it continue even though I said "enough" and that was a mistake on my part. I won't be so stupid next time.
[/grump]
Personally, I'd like to stick to the topic at hand. There are other forums for discussing other topics.

Starship Exeter Act 4 is moving along. Currently, the first third of the act has been completely re-edited from scratch (a not insignificant job) to make it flow better and build up towards the climax. One significant problem was that in order to fix problems in Act 3 material was borrowed from Act 4, which left some significant narrative structural problems in the first half of the act that I've been working to resolve.

So, no date on when my part will be done, but I'm working as much as I can on it when I can. That's the most I can say.
óGlen Larson, 2010

Last edited by Maurice Navidad; April 3 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Maurice is online now   Reply With Quote