Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old April 3 2011, 08:39 PM   #448
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Location: Beyond the wall of sleep, somewhere south of Seattle.
Re: Minecraft

Everyone be very careful with your wolves. I managed to train one Friday morning night. Had fun running around, even though they're not very bright and ocassionally slip off a cliff or walk into cactus. Unfortunately we were late getting home one night and ran into a trio of skeletons just outside my house. in the ensuing melee while dodging arrows, I managed to kill my poor wolf with my diamond sword.
I know its silly, but I ended up feeling bad about it for most of the day. Its amazing how attached you get to them.

I think I'm going to wait til I go back to my flat map before I try training another.

Judge Alba wrote: View Post
is it possible t drill into lava pool from above to send the lava to the service? like a volcanoe?
Not really. But you can make a bucket, pick some up, carry it to the surface and pour it out on the edge of a cliff. Same effect. Just be careful. That stuff will burn any wood it touches. Trees and houses. And you.

oh just found some vids on u-tube theres one on there about setting up a mine track that looks interesting.
going to try and take some screenshots of the devestation/er work i've cause in my area

Make sure you have LOTS of iron before you start a rail line. You need six pieces to make twelve sections of track. And another five to make a minecart.
Looking forward to seeing some screenshots. You can also make your arm and the menu vanish by pressing F1.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote