View Single Post
Old April 3 2011, 06:28 PM   #74
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Netflix Instant Queue Wiped Out

BillJ wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
I'm having issues with the Roku box. See, since Netflix has combined so many television show seasons, the Roku box takes much longer to load. For example, Cheers has 275 episodes. It takes about 5-6 minutes to load them. I'm hoping it gets faster in the future. There's also the issue of each episode playing after the previous one. As it stands, if I'm watching episode #200, at the end instead of going to #201, it jumps to a random episode.
Perhaps your Roku box needs a firmware update?

I have my Playstation 3 hard wired to my router, Netflix runs like a dream. Takes about fifteen seconds for that list of 275 episodes to load.

It also highlights the very next episode if I'm watching a TV series.
My Roku box was updated last week with the 1559 revision driver. It does not need a new update (I just ran update again just to make sure).
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote