Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old April 2 2011, 03:50 AM   #431
Itisnotlogical
Commodore

Re: Minecraft

Chris3123 wrote: View Post
itisnotlogical wrote: View Post
Does the cord retract into the base so that you can use it as a decoration?
You know what today's date is, right?
... Oh God DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

I will MURDER people until they make one of those!!!

And in response to the discussion about house design above: I don't build in to the sides of hills to preserve the virtual environment, I do it to save time on gathering blocks. The biggest portion of glass I've used so far is a puny 2x3 window in the swimming pool of my first house, which I eventually abandoned, along with all my door-traps.

EDIT: Here's a pic of my new house, along with my half-demolished old one nearby for comparison. I'm either going to burn the old one down or use it for storage... Anyways I was inspired to build my cobblestone fort after some thought about a lava wall, and thought about covering the entire exterior of my house with lava. But then I realized that I don't have enough lava source blocks, so I just made it into a bomb shelter: every wall is at least two blocks thick, including the ceiling, and I plan to add dirt so it'll blend in with the environment. Creepers aren't going to have anything on my house
"Good grief. You guys sure know how to make something out of nothing. And then take sides about whether or not it's nothing, and then change your minds and discuss why you thought it was something." - Kestra

Last edited by Princess Luna; April 2 2011 at 03:59 AM. Reason: adding pics
Itisnotlogical is offline   Reply With Quote