Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old April 1 2011, 08:19 AM   #417
Itisnotlogical
Commodore

Re: Minecraft

I don't really like to build block houses out of wood and stone; I just prefer to dig into the side of a hill, add a door and the entrance, and I'm happy. It makes it a bit harder to find but it looks better.

Did the 1.4 update fix the snow? It better have, or I'm going to have to threaten notch with a diamond sword

EDIT: Mobs killed by the sun now drop the items that correspond to them, like feathers for zombies. I'm pretty sure that in previous versions if they are burned by the sun they didn't drop them. This'll make wolf-taming much easier (provided I can find some) because bones are now dropped without the risk of being shot at! Also some creepers exploded near my house, but the newly-refurbished cobblestone reinforcements prevented the worst of it. I'll share some pics of the aftermath and my new lava-fall as soon as photobucket starts cooperating
"Good grief. You guys sure know how to make something out of nothing. And then take sides about whether or not it's nothing, and then change your minds and discuss why you thought it was something." - Kestra

Last edited by Princess Luna; April 1 2011 at 08:52 AM.
Itisnotlogical is offline   Reply With Quote