View Single Post
Old March 26 2011, 08:09 PM   #2093
freakishdane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to freakishdane
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now?

Avalon wrote: View Post
Unsalted potato chips and cottage cheese with chives. (One of my favorite combinations.) Diet Pepsi.
Cottage cheese with chives is fantastic (I'd probably put a spoonful of it on a Tuc though and add freshly ground pepper of course -but that's just me.)

However, we locally produce a 'fresh cheese' (don't know how else to describe it) that is lightly smoked: rygeost which is a lot less 'buttery' than cottage-cheese and brilliant with chives (and absolutely perfect with chives and radishes!) (salt & pepper to taste) which usually would be my choice to pick up when I'm standing at the fresh dairy-counter at the supermarket.

(Here shown with Danish Rye-bread)
SPOCKED wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
Another VERY exciting pic of teacake's food.. this time it's chips and mustard.

Also having a very nice glass of cab sav with this delicacy.

Nice to know I'm not alone in my preference for mustard on fries. Ketchup is acceptable, but mustard is deliciouser
Salt & vinegar is fantastic -but nothing surpasses Remoulade when it comes to dips for chips!

Anyways, I'm now nibbling on some Tuc Original's while drinking a bottle of champagne (I didn't capitalize the name, as it actually isn't from there but made across the border; in Germany )