View Single Post
Old March 24 2011, 09:25 PM   #96
DakotaSmith
Fleet Captain

View DakotaSmith's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to DakotaSmith Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DakotaSmith Send a message via Yahoo to DakotaSmith
Re: Lost Sulu fan film trailer 'STA: A Time to Heal' finally online

Captain Atkin wrote: View Post
DakotaSmith wrote: View Post
I've seen people asking for this on YouTube, so through the magic of technology:

Lost Star Trek Sulu Fan Film - Yorktown: A Time to Heal
This Youtube link has been posted a number of time on the BBS... it's even at the start of this thread... lol.
Actually the link in this thread was to Break.com, not YouTube. I'd seen multiple people in this thread ask for a YouTube link, so I grabbed it from Break and put it there.

I searched YouTube for it prior to posting it there, and couldn't find a copy.

If you want something actually seen, YouTube is the place for it. I make no claim other than posting it under my account.

Just to make it clear, this trailer was downloaded from an old VHS tape, and the quality of the video does not match what we are working with now. We are working with the original film transfers from the 8mm tapes. Our presentation will visually look much better than this does. With any luck, we may have a new trailer posted this year.
Awesome -- can't wait to see it!

DakotaSmith is offline   Reply With Quote