View Single Post
Old March 24 2011, 04:05 PM   #129
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

Gul Re'jal wrote: View Post
I told you he would be here again

To everyone, if you want to know what kind of protection Laran has, you need to read this:
Awww...thanks for posting the thread again. It was an honor to be able to write that with you. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into it, by both of us.

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
And Toral! Oh, my...he's being very cute here! It's a shame Jarol misjudged him and thought he was weak. I hope she's going to learn to see that's not true. Those chocolates may persuade her to reconsider...
She doesn't realise that he stammers--if he says anything at all--only in her presence. She doesn't know that with other people he isn't so shy.
But now, when he made that first step, I hope he's not going to be so nervous around her and she's going to see his true self
So even if she just happened to be in the room, that made it hard for him to speak at all even if he wasn't addressing her? He had it BAD, then!
Are you a Cardassian fan, citizen? Prove your loyalty--check out my fanfic universe, Star Trek: Sigils and Unions. Or keep the faith on my AU Cardassia, Sigils and Unions: Catacombs of Oralius!
Nerys Ghemor is offline   Reply With Quote