View Single Post
Old March 24 2011, 03:15 PM   #128
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
That "forcefield"...oh, my, if anyone ever realized who it was that prayed for Laran's protection, and who may have even come to pay a visit in that moment (I could REALLY start to feel his presence in the story and in that moment as he described it)--that would be a very, very freaked-out reaction from everyone but Jarol, Brenok, Zamarran, and Aladar! (And Taret's still around too, isn't he?) No doubt that certain someone is praying for everyone's bodies and spirits to heal.
I told you he would be here again

To everyone, if you want to know what kind of protection Laran has, you need to read this: http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=131403
Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
And Toral! Oh, my...he's being very cute here! It's a shame Jarol misjudged him and thought he was weak. I hope she's going to learn to see that's not true. Those chocolates may persuade her to reconsider...
She doesn't realise that he stammers--if he says anything at all--only in her presence. She doesn't know that with other people he isn't so shy.
But now, when he made that first step, I hope he's not going to be so nervous around her and she's going to see his true self