Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old March 24 2011, 02:00 AM   #363
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Minecraft

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
For anyone who cares, I am now making my active world available for download, updated every night.
10 minutes in your world and I already found a seam of diamonds. It took me weeks in my world!

Your world sets off my OCD with all those floating tree trunks and grass patches inside the castle. Also, as I was climbing the tower I freaked out when I heard the hissing sound from that faulty redstone circuit.

I'd upload my world but it's over 50MB when compressed and I'd need to put direction signs everywhere as the tunnels under my main fortress are a maze that only I understand.
Hah! Yeah, my one castle (Freeson) just has grass on the ground floor. I might eventually get around to putting in a proper floor.

The floating tree trunks were from what was once eternal fire. They lit things up at night. There's a huge forest that was burned down by surface lava and floating trunks are all that's left.