View Single Post
Old March 21 2011, 02:40 PM   #123
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

Gul Re'jal wrote: View Post
Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
(And Ronus' remark about "eating ME" was hilarious! Why Jadzia Dax wasn't totally grossed out, I have no idea! I mean...yuck. It DOES seem like it would be Trill cannibalism! )
I thought the same thing, when I was writing it: how come Jadzia could eat food that looked pretty much like Dax and was live at that!
I wonder if it was part of Jadzia/Curzon's little "rebellion against all rules." But as you know, I am not a fan of Jadzia...and her Klingon infatuation (which was in part Curzon's personality taking her over) did NOT make it better. I could understand liking Worf, but Klingon culture? No.

I didn't even plan to make him any special tribble-type Cardassian Heck, I didn't even see that until you said that
I couldn't help but see it...especially when he got all flustered and started saying, in his unusual way, "I be so sorry!"

It's soooo difficult to write his "funny grammar" though. I have to go back to each sentence and "fix" it
I can imagine! It is when I write Mehmet Burakgazi in my universe, too, having to work with that weird word order.

Oh, yes. It remind me of my Beanie and how he behaves at a vet. Oh, my, they have a huge warning in his medical record: red letters CAT BITES, and no one believes me that he is the sweetest furry being on Earth
Oh, God...my cat, Annie, is EXACTLY the same way--at the vet, she's a terror!

H didn't plan to have to conversation there. All he wanted was to see how she was doing and hearing what Laran was saying, he just couldn't not to reply to it.
I don't know...I think that at least part of that could've waited until later.