View Single Post
Old March 21 2011, 07:27 AM   #122
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
I think Brenok did what he had to do. The Federation tends to act too late on things--but Cardassian lives on the line might, might finally be enough to get them to act, once Ronus' report is added in.
What is going to happen, what the Federation is going to do...you have to wait for the next chapters.
(And Ronus' remark about "eating ME" was hilarious! Why Jadzia Dax wasn't totally grossed out, I have no idea! I mean...yuck. It DOES seem like it would be Trill cannibalism! )
I thought the same thing, when I was writing it: how come Jadzia could eat food that looked pretty much like Dax and was live at that!
Nerot's cute. You really do a good job creating some huggable Cardassians, don't you?
I didn't even plan to make him any special tribble-type Cardassian Heck, I didn't even see that until you said that

It's soooo difficult to write his "funny grammar" though. I have to go back to each sentence and "fix" it
Brenok is now a full-grown cat. Still cute, but don't try to put him in his carrier and take him to the vet. (But he NEEDS to go to the vet; he really does. This new symptom is very worrisome. It also makes me think of what will happen as my Gul Berat gets older.)
Oh, yes. It remind me of my Beanie and how he behaves at a vet. Oh, my, they have a huge warning in his medical record: red letters CAT BITES, and no one believes me that he is the sweetest furry being on Earth
Ronus...oh, boy. He has bad timing. That was the worst time for him to have that conversation with Laran. If he wanted to actually make a point and be listened to, doing it while Jarol was laying on a biobed either dying or facing the prospect of serious brain damage was not the time to do it.
H didn't plan to have to conversation there. All he wanted was to see how she was doing and hearing what Laran was saying, he just couldn't not to reply to it.
As for who Laran reminded Ronus of, though...was it the man that his previous host, the woman, fell in love with?
I'm not sure, but I don't think it was that man. I think it was someone else, but also someone whom he has fond memories of.