View Single Post
Old March 13 2011, 03:53 AM   #110
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

Ahhh, so it really was the Klingons! In some ways, this sneaky tactic reminds me of the TOS Klingons. I am amazed you didn't make a Federation terrorist guilty for it. But...this does make me wonder if perhaps the Klingons are also responsible for Mazita. I had never thought their biotech could be up to something like that, but it's possible if they're becoming that sneaky. That or they are in collusion with someone else. And now I'm back to Federation terrorists.

Toral's love for Jarol is very touching--as is his willingness to allow the Oralian officer to continue praying on the bridge. Even in a terrible situation, something like that serves as an example for everyone with him.

I also like the perspective on Aladar's character, both his intelligence and his personality.

As for what Ronus is doing...I have a hunch about it. If it's what I think it is, I hope it has some major political ramifications.

As for Brenok...wow. I am amazed that he was actually able to develop a sort of "respect" for the Klingon commander. I would never have expected that; I thought Cardassians placed value on revenge. Not in the same sense of a Klingon blood oath, of course, but still.