Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old March 12 2011, 02:24 AM   #320
Cutter John
Rear Admiral
Location: Beyond the wall of sleep, somewhere south of Seattle.
Re: Minecraft

Reverend - Yeah I hate that. Thats why I put a back door on all my buildings. (though funny, I've not seen as many Creepers lately. I wonder if they're all spawning in an underground hole somewhere?)
If you have an excess of arrows, how about a security system?

A dispenser, a few bits of red dust and a button.

Well, I was just thinking a tent would be a nice portable alternative to carrying a bed and 30 blocks of dirt everywhere you go.

Water mobs - I was thinking stuff like fish and coral to go with the squid. It'd add some extra incentive to build underwater houses.
Colored glass - Or maybe I should have said 'colorable' glass. Another use for dyes.
Domesticated animals - A pet would be nice, but I'd love to be able to capture and breed pigs, cows, etc. I've heard there are mods of these, but I'd like to avoid these if I could. I'd hate having everything go poof everytime the game gets updated.

And speaking of animals and mods, anyone seem the Mo' Creatures mod?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote