View Single Post
Old March 11 2011, 02:52 AM   #656
think
Rear Admiral

View think's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to think Send a message via AIM to think Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to think Send a message via Yahoo to think
Re: Your latest purchases, cont.

purchased four crickets the pet store person did not even raise an eyebrow when I told her they were the pets and not the food for the pets.. seems usually they sell those crickets to feed the lizards and such.. they were big crickets at 11 penny each.. forty four cents and the total for the gel water they drink so they do not drown in water, a problem I had while I was raising my last cockroach (he drown himself in a bubble of water) the little cage is neat fits nice ontop of the computer so the bugs know when I am logged on.. well the total is 12.22 dollar yes you too can get these bugs and keep them to be raised.. at said price.. ,,, I have put things in their cage glass pebbles, two sitting Buddhas and two Eiffel towers bought in Paris ., all of unknown values well the Buddhas were from the dollar store at one dollar each.