View Single Post
Old February 25 2011, 06:48 PM   #127
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral
Re: "James Bond 23" officially slated for 2012!

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Capt_Pickirk wrote: View Post
Rush Limborg wrote: View Post

You got me.
Didn't her people once rule Bajor??? Or am I thinking of something else??

It's funny. My spellchecker always tries to turn "Cardassian" into "courtesan"--which seems strangely appropriate in this instance!
Greg, have you tried clicking "Add To Dictionary"? I find it most convenient when writing "Klingon", "Cardassian", "Ezri", "Romulan"....

KB24 wrote: View Post
Rush, I know Bond works for MI-6. I was saying that the TV MI-5 has also mishandled minority representations. Give me some credit ;0)
Indeed.... Okay, I'll accept that.

But I do love Kevin Spacey. Strange though, in that he spoofed Blofield in Austin Powers.
Dr. Evil in a Bond film? I can just imagine Daniel Craig's Bond listening to the man's evil plot to hold the world ransom for..."ONE...BILLION...DOLLARS--"

(Wait...that's not as much as it used to be. Okay--)

Bond stares blankly at Dr. Evil for a moment...and then shrugs and walks out, muttering, "Doesn't M have something better for me to do...?"
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
Rush Limborg is offline   Reply With Quote