View Single Post
Old February 25 2011, 12:01 AM   #331
Dancing Doctor
Admiral

Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: Typhon Pact: Rough Beasts Of Empire review thread

Rush Limborg wrote: View Post
I agree--although I must admit my minds a blank as to what Bacco ordered in ZSG.... *sigh*
Based on what I can remember, it was a through checking into the backgrounds of all employees at Utopia Planitia (and possibly everywhere), as well as a tightening of security and more through screening procedures. In regards to the actual attack, she ordered it to be reported as an industrial accident, so that its true nature not be known.

Well, look at his reasons. During the debate, he noted it was because of Klingon...imperialism and expansion. There is also the fact that the Empire is supposed to be the UFP's major ally. Without them, the UFP would basically be on its own.
Ah, I see. I'll have to go back and re-read it now, since I just remember his "The Klingons enslave people. I don't know how much more I can or need to say" comment.

My guess? Gearing up his next campaign for president, preaching that "this is just what I said--our alliance with the Klingons causes other powers to be hostile to us!"
Now that would be interesting.

Loyal member of the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees
Dancing Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote