View Single Post
Old February 22 2011, 12:09 PM   #767
Dancing Doctor
Admiral

Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post
Valeris wrote: View Post
BTW, I found this quote from the funeral scene (I forget which book) for Janeway:

For the love I bear her, and for the love each of you still carry with you, I call upon you not to rest until those who are responsible for my sister's death are made to answer for what they have done. If you truly honour what she lived for, if you truly wish to memorialize the contributions she made to this Federation, do not forget how she lived, or how she died. Do not seek to heal this wound. Keep it open. And let it give you the strength you need to find and destroy the monsters who took her from us. Do not take 'no' for an answer. She wouldn't have."
Oh we are keeping it OPEN all right, open and bleeding all over the internet do you hear that peterfuckingdavid?!?!??!

I'm still self-enforcing that embargo on his books.

As I recall Chakotay was standing at the edge of the crowd during that scene having an emo attack which he then continued to have for at least 2 books.
P-retty much.

I liked the way the new Voyager novels were/are written, but I wasn't all that in favor of Chakotay.

Loyal member of the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees