View Single Post
Old February 22 2011, 11:54 AM   #765
Dancing Doctor
Admiral

Location: At the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound
View Dancing Doctor's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dancing Doctor
Re: How is Janeway sexy?

teacake wrote: View Post

Let us reflect on the years forever lost to us, Admiral Janeway's years in the original timeline before she traveled back and fucked it over forever.
I'd have liked to see something covering those years, since they had a profound effect on her, and the timeline by extension.

BTW, I found this quote from the funeral scene (I forget which book) for Janeway:

For the love I bear her, and for the love each of you still carry with you, I call upon you not to rest until those who are responsible for my sister's death are made to answer for what they have done. If you truly honour what she lived for, if you truly wish to memorialize the contributions she made to this Federation, do not forget how she lived, or how she died. Do not seek to heal this wound. Keep it open. And let it give you the strength you need to find and destroy the monsters who took her from us. Do not take 'no' for an answer. She wouldn't have."

Loyal member of the Militant Janeway True Path Devotees