View Single Post
Old February 20 2011, 06:02 PM   #683
Tashabasha
Cadet

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Heya. I'm Tasha and I'm 24. I started watching TNG as a little girl with my dad. I also love Enterprise but cannot stand DS9 or TOS - I cannot understand why.

As I've grown up, I've caught various episodes of TNG, but around a year or so ago, I caught it on freeview's Channel One and fell in love with it all over again. Anyhow, Channel One stopped showing a while back and devastated is no reflection on how I felt! I immediately went out and bought seasons 1-7 and have watched them all over the past couple of months, I just can't get enough of it! Well.... except season 2 - I actually can't listen to OR look at Dr. Polanski!

My favourite characters of the series are Picard and Dr. Crusher (probably not the only girl with the Crusher crush....) However, Guinan and Q absolutely make any episode that they appear in. In fact, it's a little too hard to decide who my favourite characters are - they are all brilliant.

I have far too many favourite episodes, so I won't even go there. Definately a TNG fan to the end of my days....
Tashabasha is offline   Reply With Quote