View Single Post
Old February 20 2011, 04:30 AM   #303
Sector 7
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sector 7
Re: Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

I urge all new members to check out the Redshirts Lounge here. It is a great way to interact with members of similar rank (and time served) aside from topic specific posting. Most Lounges have interesting, fun games to play and get to know one another. Those extra posts also count towards rank (hint, hint).

infinix wrote: View Post
One question though. How do people choose to become ranked in the different species? Most people here have Federation ranks, but I think I saw a few Cardassian ranks here and there. Thanks.
For the official explanation of ranks, try the FAQ of the QS&F (Questions, Suggestions & Feedback) forum. Short form: One moves up through ranks by virtue of number of posts AND time as a member.

Custom ranks are a benefit of PAID membership, which is $25.00 US annually. Paid members also do not have to see all the ads, either.

Last edited by Sector 7; February 20 2011 at 04:40 AM.
Sector 7 is offline   Reply With Quote