Thread: Mass Effect 2
View Single Post
Old February 19 2011, 10:10 PM   #1251
Director of Comedy
Location: Either on the Normandy SR-2 or in the Sirius Sector Block
Re: Mass Effect 2

I'm not sure I agree about the Legion's mission response there. It's true that it's not a simple yes/no situation, but the process could be this: Did the Player use Legion as a Character Y/N, If Yes did they Reprogram the Geth or Destroy them, R/D. Thus allowing for 3 contingencies, 1: you Reprogram, 2: You destroy, 3: you didn't use Legion, therefore the Geth remain unchanged from either of the above.

They've had situations in the carryover from ME1 that worked in a similar fashion, albeit on a smaller scale. My Male Shepard from ME1 either A: Romanced Liara B: Romanced Ashley or C: Neither or the one pursued died at Virmire. At the beginning of ME2 it would go like this, If A is True, Liara runs to see Shepherd during the attack. If B is true, Ashley runs to see Shephard during the attack. If C is true, Kaiden runs to see Shepherd during the attack.

It's been said that they are using a thousand different points to carry over from ME2 to ME3, The loyalty missions like Mordins probably will have some impact.
Many thanks to Nerys Myk for my awesome avatar!

Check out the Caption contests in the TOS, TNG and Movies I-X forums!
LeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote