View Single Post
Old February 17 2011, 09:57 PM   #19
LightningStorm
The Borg King

Re: Is the Vanguard series over? (Possible spoilers)

JWolf wrote: View Post
Can we geta moderator to put in the spoiler code in the first post? Or at least change the topic to what the spoiler is really about. That way, others won't have Paths spoiled.
No, because I agree with this (and from what I know of Rosalind she probably does too):

jstern2 wrote: View Post
...so I feel like changing the title of the thread to "Is the Vanguard series over? (Paths of Disharmony spoilers)" instead of the parenthetical "(Possible Spoilers)" really doesn't do anything and actually makes the title of the thread more spoilery. Also, I don't get into specifics at all about what happens in PoD
*emphasis mine*

Also, while I saw the requests to change the thread title here, really the way to actually bring something to the attention of moderators is to hit the notify mod button, not just posting in the thread. While I endeavor to read as much of the two forums here I moderate as I can, I don't get to all of the threads all of the time, and neither does Rosalind.