View Single Post
Old February 14 2011, 03:17 PM   #177
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile
Re: Movies Seen in 2011

9. Case 39 (2009) ✭✭

Yeah... I can see why this movie got shelved for 3 years. It devolved into a hot mess.

10. Cyrus (2010) ✭✭✭✭

An indie dramedy that's probably not for everyone, but I think John C Reilly, Marisa Tomei and Catherine Keener are some of the finest actors out there. Jonah Hill also gives a great performance.

11. Pirahna (2010) ✭✭✭

Hot girls, people getting eaten alive, It doesn't try to pretend to be more than it is.

12. Julie & Julia (2009) ✭✭✭ 1/2

It's probably about 30 minutes too long, but it's a good movie with a great performance by Merly Streep.

13. From Here to Eternity (1953) ✭✭✭✭

Great film. The ending really stuck with me... all these people with various problems and by the time WWII breaks out in America, none of it really matters.

14. Over Her Dead Body (2008) ✭ 1/2

It was on USA... I got caught up in watching it... I don't wanna talk about it.

15. Paranormal Activity 2 ✭✭ (2010) 1/2

I loved the original, but this was just more of the same with a bigger budget. It does set up a 3rd film though.

16. The Kids Are All Right (2010) ✭✭✭ 1/2

Great performances, but there was just something left to be desired from this film.

17. The Last Exorcism (2010) ✭✭✭✭

Well, I thought I would never find an exorcism movie I actually liked (The Exorcism of Emily Rose left me bored to tears), but this is a great film. It's a completely unpredictable and creepy film.