View Single Post
Old February 11 2011, 10:41 PM   #41
J. Allen
Best Pony™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Jennifer Aniston: Babe of the week #7 (Feb. 2011)

gh4chiefs wrote: View Post
Rageforthemachine wrote: View Post
gh4chiefs wrote: View Post

Wow, only 65% as of right now. I'm absolutely shocked. I'm not one of these people that thinks just because I like something means I think everybody else should too, but this really shocks me. I just thought JA was widely regarded as one of THE Hollywood hotties.

Wow, I'm speechless.
At least its better than when I signed off last night and she was under 50%. I think maybe this is one of those instances like Lindsay Lohan where people are judging her more for other things than her sheer looks. Like how much they couldn't stand Friends.
Ahh,

I see. I guess I'm just too much of a shallow pig, because for me, the BOTW threads are strictly about do I find them physically appealling or not. I could give a crap about personality, shows they've been in, etc. (Hell half of them I've never even heard of before.) And in her case I definitely find her VERY physically appealing.
I think each person has their own definition of "babe".
For me, it's about intelligence, humor, wit and attractiveness, and how they weigh against one another. If someone is considered "smoking hot", but has a bad attitude, is rude, mean and apathetic, they wouldn't be a "babe" in my opinion.
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote