View Single Post
Old February 11 2011, 08:18 PM   #348
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Re: Exploring the Uncharted Territories: A Farscape Viewing Experience

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
As long as it's not as bad as the disaster of the mess that the Dead Like Me DVD movie is PW will be fine.
I still haven't gotten around to watching that, despite having a copy of it for over a year. Now that I've read this post, I'm thinking I might just keep my fond memories of Dead Like Me series proper, and ignore the DVD-movie.

label wrote: View Post
[...] I remember watching that and feeling torn between thinking that that was an incredibly unsatisfying place to leave the characters in the series, but at the same time kind of a perfect Farscape ending if that's what we ended up getting. [...]
Reflecting on it a little more over these past few days since I watched "Bad Timing," I think I've come to agree with this statement, more or less. My first thoughts, of course, are above (i.e, NO WAY THAT CAN BE THE END), but, with a few days reflection, I think I could accept that as the end because it does seem perfectly Farscape. Of course, I am still glad that I still have PKW to watch, because I still want to see these characters some more...

label wrote: View Post
I had a similar reaction to Angel's finale too, though I think Angel's ending was a bit more intentional and sent a specific message with how it ended.
"Not Fade Away" is one of my favorite series finales. For me, it's right up there with B5's "Sleeping in Light," The Shield's "Family Meeting," and The Wire's "-30-."

TiberiusMaximus wrote: View Post
One of my favorite quotes is in Hot To Katratzi, I think Part II but I'm not sure...

Staleek (to Crichton):
You're insane!
Aeryn: Isn't it fun?
Yeah, that was in part two. Can't forget Aeryn's grin as she said that, either. Perfect.

Can wrote: View Post
Where is PschoPere's Peacekeeper Wars review ?
I'll probably watch PKW tonight.

Last edited by PsychoPere; February 11 2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Added a missing aprostophe.
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote