View Single Post
Old February 6 2011, 02:53 AM   #51
PianoWizzy
Commodore

Location: PianoWizzy is working in the science research department.
View PianoWizzy's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to PianoWizzy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PianoWizzy Send a message via Yahoo to PianoWizzy
Re: Convention Circuit - Least Favorite Person Associated With Trek?

od0_ital wrote: View Post
Out of the folks I've met, I'd say Brent Spiner is the absolute worst experience ever. And from what I've heard & seen from folks who have met him, mine wasn't an isolated thing, he's always a dick at conventions.
I have to say, I'm disappointed, but not surprised. He seems to be a sardonic, sarcastic, snarky kind of guy. But he seems to get a nice sense of humor if put in the right mood.

I think he reacts so coldly to the people who ask him about Data's death because he's likely explained the reasons a hundred times and asked about the same thing by nearly all the fans that have met him -- if that were me I'd start getting irritated too!

Anyway, this thread is incredibly useful, as I've never been to a convention as of yet. I'll still look forward to it, I think.